THIS PLACE IN BATAAN IS AN ESCAPE FROM THE CITY & BACK TO NATURE!
Vista Tala Resort and Recreational Park is a 895 meters above sea level resort in BRGY. TALA, ORANI, BATAAN. This 42-hectare vast land offers fun, leisure, adventure, and relaxation.
HOW TO GET TO VISTA TALA
From Manila: Ride a GENESIS Bus (Cubao or Pasay) headed to BALANGA, and then ask the driver to drop you off at Petron Orani. You’ll find a trike terminal that will bring you to Vista Tala at around P150.00 (or try to haggle at least!). It will take around 10- 15 minutes.
Commuting will take around 2-3 hours max.
Heading back to Manila: Ask the receptionist to call a trike for you to bring you back to Petron Orani, where you can wait for Cubao or Pasay Genesis bus.
VISTA TALA RATES
- P600.00 for Adult (P200 consumable)
- P360.00 for kids (3-12 YO with P100 consumable)
You’ll have to pay P200.00 for entrance at the resturant (non-consumable) if doing daytrip only.
OVERNIGHT RATES (as of May 2018)
- Nipa Hut (Not literally a Nipa Hut, but a small room good for 2)*: P3,900.00
- Standard Room (2 pax)*: P4,500.00
- Deluxe Room (2 pax)*: P6,500.00
- Standard Villa (4 pax)*: P9,900.00
Call the hotel for other price and rooms (Barkada Rooms, Villa with Jacuzzi, etc)
* inclusive of free breakfast
Extra Person Charge: P1,220.00
FREE AMENITIES FOR DAYTRIP / OVERNIGHT STAY
- Infinity Pool
- Jacuzzi Pool
- Bubble Pool
- River Trekking (Schedule is 9:00AM and 2:00PM only)
AMENITIES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Rapelling (P150/head)
- Wall Climbing (P150/head)
- Zipline (P250/head)
- Sound-proof KTV room
- Body Spa
- Restaurant & Bar
Head on to this escape to nature soon as you can! Thanks papi Ed Ryan Eder, we wouldn’t discover this without seeing your photo on the news feed months back haha!
Music by: ILLENIUM – Fractures
Color grade by Mathieu Stern