Knowsung mo ba na bonggang-bongga ang mga kembot nila atey ditech sa Pinas? Award diba ang tarush ng ating pagka-chuchubells! Nakakalurkey!
Let’s see if you can get it, or at least its context. If you were able to decode it (especially if you’re straight), then maybe we have influenced you with our language. Lol.
That says something about how the LGBT community here in the Philippines is becoming more and more influential, knowing that a lot of Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender personalities exists on media, businesses, politics, and more.
And with that, LiberatingJepoy, #DPOP, and Digital Influencer Bootcamp presents “Rainbow Connection: Demystifying the LGBT Market”, a 5-hour forum coming this November 28, 2014 at Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, Makati Avenue, Makati City from 2 PM to 7 PM.
AGENDA: Rainbow Connection: Demystifying the LGBT Market
- 1:00 to 2:00 PM – Registration
- 2:00 to 2:30 PM – Welcome
- 2:30 to 3:30 PM – I. Chorva Profiling the Pink Market
Defining the consumer behavior, community structure and more
Speakers / Panelists: Dr. Jon Fontilla (DOH), Mr. Jonas Bagas (TLF Foundation), and Simoun Ferrer (GMA Network).
- 3:30 to 4:30 PM – II. Bekify – Who’s who (Local and International), achievers and personalities/ brands successful in captivating or representing the market
Speakers / Panelists: Bekimon, Sebastian Castro, Niccolo Cosme, Brian Tenorio, Joel Cruz.
- 4:30 to 5:30 PM – III. Eklavu – Grasping the vision, needs and wants of the LGBT Community
Speakers: Yayu Javier (Philippine Marketing Association), Mab Peña (BED Manila), and more to be added
- 5:30 to 7:00 PM – IV. Cocktail party
Do you feel the need to broaden your knowledge about the pink market? Here’s how you can register for this special event:
1. You can pay the one-time fee of P500.00, or;
2. For bloggers / influencers, you can post about this event before Friday. And blog about how the event went before December 6, 2014. Should you choose this kemerut, fill-up this form:
See you there!
Share "#RainbowConnection: Pink Market Perception In The Philippines" With Your Friends!