Get to know the people behind this Philippine LGBT couple travel blog, Our Travel Dates:
Jeff Alagar Jr
I’m a 29-year old Volleyball addict and events singer! Used to work as a Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist, I started blogging last 2008 but had to go back to being an employee at 2011. In the end, I have resorted to going back to full-time blogging last 2014 and focused on Philippine Spas and Couple Travel in the Philippines. Find out more about me by checking out Jeff Alagar: My Personal Portfolio.
My Travel Facts
- I love seafood, especially Crab and Shrimp.
- I’m scared of heights, but combine it with adrenaline rush and I’ll be fine.
- I prefer going to different beaches.
- I don’t mind getting a sun tan anytime.
- My dream vacation? Paris and Las Vegas!
I am a 32 year old software developer specializing in Java web applications. I am originally from Cebu before I transferred to Manila for work 10 years ago. History, politics, geography, pageants and tourism are my usual interests.
My Travel Facts
- Frequently travels to Vancouver, Canada for work.
- Considers anywhere with sand as my ideal travel destination.
- Wishes to travel to the Mediterranean region.
- Gastronomic likes -> anything with PORK!
- When travelling, taking pictures of landscapes and architecture normally consumes my time
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact ourtraveldates at gmail dot com.
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If you have any questions or inquiries, simply fill out our contact form!